Rishi Tea Pu erh Tea
Rishi tea is famous for its quality organic and Fair Trade Certified loose leaf teas. Its organic Pu erh tea is no exception.
These teas are sourced from the ethic minorities of Yunnan’s remote mountain villages who have been cultivating tea for more than 1500 years. These ancient trees are as planted by their ancestors in 696 AD.
These tea trees stand at a height of between 10 – 23 feet and produces high quality tea.
Is pu erh tea healthy? Is pu erh tea good for you?
Pu erh tea benefits us in many ways. This is a healthy tea.
Rishi Tea Organic Pu erh Loose Tea
- Compressed into the classic round ‘nest’ shape
- Select-grade, full-bodied robust ancient tree Pu-erh tea with notes of dark mocha
- USDA-certified organic Fair Trade certified
- From remote mountain villages of ethnic minority families in China’s Yunnan province
- Selected by Rishi buyers (no middlemen); packaged in Milwaukee, WI
Rishi Pu erh tea consists of 100% Organic Fair Trade Certified Pu-erh tea leaves which are hand harvested from the ancient tea trees in Mannong Manmai, Xishuangbanna in the district of Yunnan.
Xishuangbanna has some of the best preserved, largest range of ancient tea gardens.
The highest grades of sun-dried green tea sprouts are used in making the Rishi Pu erh tea.
Each individually wrapped tea cake weighs 8oz (5.6gm). These Puer teas are pressed into the bowl or tuo shapes.
Each tea cake can be brewed 2 times in a teapot or cup with 8oz water. The first brew takes about 5 minutes followed by a second infusion for 6 minutes.
Make sure the water reaches the boiling point of 212 degrees F.