Numi Organic Tea Flowering Tea Gift Set In Bamboo Chest
It is filled with six bouquets of tea leaves that blossom into a myriad of flavors ranging from sweet and subtle to rich and bold.
Numi flowering tea or blooming tea leaves blossom into beautiful flowers when hot water is poured into the custom-made glass teapot.
The stylish steeping glass teapot included is ideal to observe the flowering tea petals unfold and this can be very relaxing and mesmerizing. Do take note that the teapot is not meant for using on the stove top.
Organically grown and hand-picked to maintain quality, the premium white tender tea buds, top two green tea leaves, and golden-tipped black tea are hand sewn into bundles or rosettes with cotton thread by artisans in various regions of China.
Flowering Tea Bins or tea chest make unforgettable and cherished tea gift sets. The ‘blooming’ flower when hot water is poured onto it is simply amazing.
The gift set includes six varieties of flowering teas:
- Dragon Lily: White Tea with orange Lily petals and osmanthus flowers has a velvety apricot flavor.
- Jasmine Lovers: White Tea leaves and string of jasmine flowers releases honey nectar taste.
- Lavender Dream: White Tea leaves and crisp, aromatic Lavender flowers compliment a tangy Hibiscus flower.
- Shooting Star: Green Tea and pink Amaranth bulbs have a buttery fragrance with fruity notes.
- Sunset Oolong: Oolong Tea leaves and Lily flower have nutty richness highlighted by peach
- Golden Jasmine: Golden-tipped Black Tea scented with delicate jasmine imparts hints of chocolate.
Have fun trying out the 6 different varieties of the flowering tea, each with its unique flavor and aroma. Truly tea which delights the senses.
Some great features of Numi Flowering Tea
- 6 Flowering Tea Blossoms; 1 16 oz. Glass Teapot; Steeps 18 pots
- Hand sewn tea leaves and flowers blossom when steeped
- Made with organic tea and 100% natural ingredients
- When steeped in hot water, these rare Leaves of Art slowly blossom into a bouquet of breathtaking shapes and exquisite flavors.
Steeping Instructions for Flowering Teas
- Place one Flowering Tea in a durable glass teapot without the strainer.
- Pour hot water over the tea. Do not take your eyes away from the fascinating sight as the tea leaves slowly open up into the shape of a beautiful flower.
- Steep for 2-3 minutes to your desired strength. May be re-steeped another 2-3 more times resulting in a slightly weaker tea.
This beautiful handcrafted bamboo chest filled with 6 bouquets of blooming teas will certainly make a lovely gift for tea lovers at any time of the year.
More choices of lovely flowering teas with teapot gift sets